Friday, February 22, 2008

the thing about having a dead phone...

I haven't had a functioning phone for about 2 weeks now.
I feel like I'm on a desert island with no way to communicate with the outside world. It's lonely and scary let me tell you.
The only way I have to communicate with anyone is email. Which is kind of like throwing a message in a bottle and waiting to hear back from someone...only a little more accurate....so maybe it's like throwing the bottle directly at them, but still.
Oh...and instant messaging....and I can send text messages from my laptop...but that's IT!
& I suppose there's always webcams..but nobody I know is on webcams....
So, complete isolation from friends and family...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor poor Michael

michael said...

in lieu of flowers please send a donation to your favorite charity