Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A funny thing happened on the way to my sisters blog

I have some blogs that I check daily and some that I only look in on occasionally.
I recently had a weird experience when I went to my sisters blog. I read it, I made a comment and then I went back to my home page and clicked on a link to another blog I read less frequently. There was my sisters blog again but this time she was talking about Obama and driving from Seattle to St. Paul recently ...what the hell? She hasn't driven to St. Paul....and why would she start off in Seattle?
Then I realized that the blog on my list directly below my sisters is using the same template and color scheme as my sister.

Ok, not earth shattering , there's a rip in the space/time continuum kind of weird...but odd nonetheless.

No comments: