Monday, April 14, 2008

I have a single friend that works for the un-employment department.
She's single so I like to tease her about meeting guys at work.
If you worked at an art gallery or a BMW dealership, meeting guys at work would be viable...but at the un-employment department?
Enh, maybe not so much.
So it's a running joke.
Sometimes she goes to High Schools to give seminars about resumes and applications and I tease her "any minor league prospects?"
Nope.
The other day she got to talk to parolees.

Me: anybody cute?
Cindy: yeah this one guy, Damien.
M: Damien? How the fuck do you know his name?
C: he had it tattooed on his throat?
M: well...you can't always trust a throat tattoo to be accurate ..
C: that's true.
M: did you get his number?
C: Yeah...I don't think I'm gonna' call him...

Love is a battlefield

No comments: