Saturday, April 12, 2008

I don't need you to make a fool of me I can do it all on my own

Walking into the store last night a man and I were approaching the entrance at the same when time all of a sudden his arm shot up in a greeting.
Kind of like when you see someone you know in a crowd? Just a big friendly "hey!"
I give him a nod back like "how ya' doin'?" but the look on my face definitely says " who the fuck is this guy waving at me?"
Then I realize he was just shooting the sleeve on his jacket trying to get it adjusted properly.
Then he kind of frowns at me because he sees some guy giving him a head nod combined with a bit of a scowl that translates into " tha' fuck you lookin' at?"
He scurries into the store avoiding eye contact with the psycho.

Later I'm in the produce department and I realize the poor guy has various tics. He's flinching and flailing around the oranges.

Great, I mad dogged a poor disabled guy.

1 comment:

Christina said...

oh that is funny. It made me think of the "look at mister big brains" story