Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Warning may contain annoying content

I sometimes like to troll through blogger just clicking to the next blog to see what I might randomly come across.
I don't know how to say this without sounding mean...but enough with the "Baby Blogs"
I know you're so proud of Riley Nicole or Dustin Carmichael or whatever.
I get that you want to let friends and family know about every little poop The Miracle issues forth...
but we, the Rest Of The World, don't really care.
Sorry if that sounds rude but it's the truth.
If there were any justice in this world I would be able to click "flag blog" whenever I cam across a "baby blog" and then when the next unfortunate soul accidentally comes across the blog a warning would pop up giving the user the right to skip over such content. Like they do with "adult content"?

I guess it'll have to wait until I'm President King.
(oh, and if I see another blog written from the perspective of a 6 week old child
"momma says she's breastfeeding me because it's oh-so-much better for my tummy"
I will hunt you down and pimp slap you.)
(I really need to keep my pimp hand strong...I've been backsliding on that)

3 comments:

Christina said...

um...so does this mean your going to stop reading my blog, because I talk about my kids on there

michael said...

oh no. I said BABY blog. a baby blog is ONLY about the goddamn baby.
"he rolled over today, we got him circumsised today" blah blah blah.
they are littered with pictures of doughy little creatures that are worshiped by the blog writer. fine. but we need to be warned before we stumble across a terrifying picture of a goblin made of dough.

Laurie said...

I just love your President King posts... and I checked out your blog Christina- since Michael had it linked from his.. it's very accurate and down to earth, and so nice to read blogs from people that know how to use correct grammar!! Take care guys! Laurie
(And I probably used a bunch of bad grammar in that post!! oh well)