Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Dreams

How much stock do you put in dreams?
I am very fascinated by dreams.
...I have extremely vivid, bizarre ones.
I know everybody thinks their dreams are weird...
trust me they aren't.
Last night I dreamt I got tagged by an E250 Econoline van...
just ....ran the fuck over...
And in my dream, I stunted and rolled a bit and then walked
away...We were on our way to a fancy restaurant...I was leading a rag-tag crew to the safety of a high class joint...and then I got ran down by a CARGO VAN...and sort of juked and side-stepped and then kept leading the pack to the promised land of a foodie paradise...
What the hell does that mean?
I'm sure I don't know.
I could go on and on, but rest assured, your dreams are not as strange as mine and be thankful they aren't. I'm not bragging, I'm just saying I have stopped trying to tell people about the stranger ones because I get that look from people like I' m a crazy person..
I am pretty sure, having dreams like mine are a true sign of mental instability...
I could tell you about them...but I won't...

3 comments:

Christina said...

last night I dreamt I was in some alternate reality where Steven Page and I were in love, but if I went to sleep I would wake up to my regular life (like last weeks episode of Lost--I was Desmond apparently).

michael said...

Sorry I don't know who those people are...but I won't tell Chris about this Steven guy..

Christina said...

Steven Page...lead singer of the Barenaked Ladies. Chris would not be surprised by this, he knows I would leave him in a hot second for some Steven Page lovin