Monday, September 17, 2007

when I'm president king

If a store wants to sell something at a sale price on multiples IE: 10 for $10.00?
It will have to be divisible at a 3rd grade level.
For example, it will be illegal to advertise 4 for $5.00. This isn't necessarily the best example because the intelligent people that read my blog (both of you....sigh) know that it means they are $1.25 each.
But I had the misfortune to be in a Walmart and they had 12 packs of soda ...5 for $8.88....
what the fuck!?
I usually amuse myself by figuring out what the per-unit price is...but that one nearly gave me an aneurysm......
$1.78 per unit? (rounding up on the third decimal place, BTW)...and now I'm bleeding from my hair follicles, thanks!

NO MAS Walmart. President King ain't fuckin' around!

(Ok, I know I used ain't incorrectly here because it technically is the contraction for "am not" and what I meant was "is not"...but "isn't" isn't nearly as colloquially amusing as....
oh never mind.)

Hey, and while I am on the supermarket subject?
no more putting the fucking candy and the canned veggies together in the same isle, same goes for putting the cookies and the breakfast cereal together. How do you morally justify doing that to parents?
" well they're both carbs" Stop.
and the impulse buy shit at the register? it has to appeal to a demographic of 18 and older.

going to the store with the brats is hard enough without all that B.S.

No comments: