Monday, July 30, 2007

Sweet Sweet revenge

So the other day Turbo scared the crap out of me and got punched for his trouble.
We were at the library and Turbo decided he would rather take the elevator. So I head down the stairs and as I get to the bottom the elevator door opens and some lady gets out, but no Turbo.
I quickly deduce that he's still waiting upstairs for the car so I jump onto the elevator and head on up.
As the door begins to open I flatten myself against the buttons so he'll be almost in the car by the time he'll be able to see me.
As he steps in I grab his arm and growl "look out kid"
He leapt about a foot in the air .
It was great. We originally stopped playing that game because it just got too hard to catch him off guard.
Now I have to fly down 3 flights of stairs and dive into an elevator just to have a little fun...

No comments: