Friday, July 20, 2007

Don't leave me! This is freaking me out!

I had this friend...lets call her....Cannes
(that only rhmyes with her name if you say it all wrong, like an American would...crap did I lose you already?)
So...Cannes has this one boyfriend. It's all new and lovey-dovey. They stay the night together. First time , right? She has this dream in which her teenage son is leaving her with some crazy person that is ready to kill her...(she has no kids by the way)
So as the son is leaving she yells out "don't leave me!" and wakes herself and her new paramour up. He says "were you having a dream about me?" ummm, no! but that's funny.
"Don't leave me!"
Fast forward a month or 2...new boyfriend, same deal ...first night jitters perhaps? She is dreaming that she is careening down a flight of stairs...she yells "this is freaking me out!"
really?
"this is freaking me out"?
priceless.
new boyfriend says "relax it's gonna be cool"
I love it.

No comments: