Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Turbo as Kato

When he was little Turbo used to play this fun game with me. I would try to jump out and scare him whenever possible, and he would do the same for me.
Except ...instead of trying to scare me he would physically assault me. So I would come sauntering out of the bathroom and this little maniac would attack me. (think of Kato attacking Inspector Clueso in the Pink Panther movies)
It would have been cute if not for the fact that given his height at the time his opening attack was usually a nut-shot.
Not so cute.

Fast forward 7 years.
The other day I'm coming out of the shower. It's 7 in the morning. Which is approximately 4 hours before I would be fully awake.
I looked in on Turbo to wake him up. Just as my mind begins to compute that he is not in the bed (which frankly was several seconds of me looking at an empty bed and wondering what that could possibly mean) he grabs my arm from behind and yells something.
I jumped.
I yelled.
My flight or flight response kicked in and I punched him in the arm.

I don't think we are playing that game ever again judging by the way he was rubbing his arm.

No comments: