Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I'm just trying to amuse me

I was at work today...Did I mention we have a free expresso bar at work?
I was at the expresso bar and all I wanted was an ice water, and she wouldn't give it to me just an ice water!
and she was all like we think you're on drugs! and I'm like I'm not on drugs, I just want an ice water!
and she's like we decided
and I'm like wait WE decided?"

ok, that was just a little bit of Suicidal Tendencies for those that don't know....
so that was fun...

anyway that was sooo not the point of this blog!
whew!

I like to say really random shit to people just to see the look on their face..and while I was waiting for my ice water my co-worker Shelly walked up and said "can I get an ice water?"
to which I said
"get out! you and I have the same drink!"
small pause and then everybody laughed.
Not a big moment at all but still easing the tedium,right?
I also love to take my conversation down the slight rabbit trail...similar to the way I write?

today I was sitting on The Bench and I started telling a story about another time I was sitting on another bench.
" I was sitting on a bench, not unlike this one, talking to a buddy of mine, not that we're there yet. We're not quite buddies, you and I, more work acquaintances, which is a higher level of acquaintance than just acquaintance but not quite buddy, not by half.
Anyway, we were on the bench and the manager walked up and said "I'm not paying you to sit around and I said, You're not paying me shit until I sell a car!"

that kind of stuff amuses the fuck out of me and , really? It could have been damn near anyone sitting next to me. I really am just trying to make Michael amused, if the rest of you think it's funny mores the better....
but not quite..

because I have suddenly realized I am addicted to the comments..

No comments: