Wednesday, October 3, 2007

George Dub'Ya is going down in history...

As a monumental fuckhead.
I have not really made this blog all that political....but I can't take it any longer.
I know for a fact that history will not treat this boy well.
(I say Boy because he is not a man)

I thought that Reagen was going to be my least favorite Pres in my lifetime...then George One came along and I thought "well, Reagen was misguided and sad..but not venal.."
then we had George one. He sucked. He was Mildly venal (I say mildly because I now Know what was to come. True Venality.)
You want to go and talk trash about Clinton?
do it.
G'head!
He rocked.
He got
Fucking Impeached !
over some bullshit and you know what he did? he showed up for work the next day! that's a man!
"impeach me?
no! im-peach you!"
then we got Dubya.....I called him "president jackass" for the first year until my mom made me promise to stop...and you know what?
I regret that capitulation.

fuck that guy.

what has me so fired up today?

he vetoed an increase ....a bill that would make health insurance available to more children...
why?
well....he said it would make gov. sponsored insurance available to people making 83 grand...
UM no...
that's a lie. the state of NY proposed making the program available to people making 4x the poverty limit...the feds shot that down.
and really?
if you live in NY and you make 4X the poverty limit? (IE 83k for a family of 4?) you really are scraping by.
whatever.

lets talk about the rest of the states.
what the democrats...oh, and the republicans...
( except for Dubya)
are talking about is a health plan that covers families that make 63K or less...for a family of 4...
I just gave up my career in banking because my base salary was 30k and I can't make a bonus anymore in the current market.
30k per parent is still paycheck to paycheck.
Really, can you make 30 grand a year and do anything but just live?
and they come up with these bullshit figures.

side one says, "an additional 4 MILLION kids will be insured"
sounds good right?
(this is the side dubya is against BTW)
(oh, and the people paying for it? smokers.they will pay for this with an increase in taxes on smokes. boo-mother-fucking-hoo)
fuck them.
fuck them in the ass.
hard.
if you have not gotten the message that
you are killing yourself by smoking!
fuck you.
you stupid motherfucker, fuck you.
I have a motorcycle i would like to sell you, it has an oil leak and a wobbly wheel.... and you are a gay, gay, faggot if you try to use a helmet! oh did i mention fuck you?
so, tax the stupid assholes that want to smoke, tax them to death.
and make them pay for insurance for the kids? who can argue that? really?
DUBYA CAN!
he says "this is the slippery slope to federal insurance! do you want the feds deciding what Dr. you can see?"
(WHEN YOU DO STUPID SHIT LIKE TAKE US TO A SENSELESS WAR?!!! no i guess not)
but wait it's not federally controlled, its a block grant!...so, uh, never mind..?
the Repblicans say give the power back to the states?
well the control of this program, since its a block grant is squarely in the lap of the states...

he says it will give insurance to 1.6 million people that already have employer provided insurance...
hang on... that supposes that the 1.6 million people who already have insurance that technically would qualify for this would all switch.

I personally would not switch to "food stamp" insurance just because I could.
What % of people would switch? I bet less than half. Lets say half, ok? 800K people take the government cheese just 'cause they can.
800K kids get shit they don't deserve because their parents are chiselers....and 3.2 million kids get health insurance that didn't have it before?
3.2 million kids of parents who work?!
who contribute to the economy?
who pay the lions share of taxes in this country, proportionately?
That is the people that President Jackass has come out against.
He fucking hates the middle class. He hates you and he hates me.
the only people he hates more are people who don't pay taxes..

What An Asshole.

can you say incensed?
of all the stupid crap that we have suffered through?
Of all the fucking pig headed stupid fucking crap?
"hey a bunch of saudi arabians flew planes into the WTC....lets fuck up Afganistan!....Hey we fucked up Afganistan...I'm still in the fuckin' shit up mood..Y'all wanna go into Iraq?!!"
of all the completely asinine retarded shit?
those of you who read this and know me and love me?
and support this assface?

justify this to me. Please.

try to tell me that your boy Dubya has not jumped the fucking shark...
explain to me why you do not hate this fucking ass-clown more than I do?
he claims to represent YOU but he hates you!
I know he hates me.
But you support him and he hates you...

REALLY!
hey. RHYMHES WITH??
you have a kid inbound? where do you fit on this economic continium? do you fall between dubya's cracks? Ok I know this is borderline nasty personal? I'm sorry, I truly am but this is exactly what I'm shouting about.
this shithead is selling you the fuck out...
ok...this is out of hand
sorry
i'm fired up.
I am so sick of sucking it up ....it's been damn near 8 years...

ok...so in one night I ranted about the fact that Immanuel Kant was a genius that stole my ideas 200 something years ago...and George Bush part 2 is the biggest sinkhole of anti-intellectuaism to come along in several generations...
but really how can we all agree on so much but we don't see EYE to EYE on this clown?

No comments: