Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Are you Versed In your Kantian Philosophy?

I have been boiling some things in my fevered brain.
are you up to date on all the ideas and posits of Kant?
He's a German philosopher, or was....he was kicking around the 1780's.....230 years ago?
here's the thing, I had a few ideas, I searched the web, googled, wikied?
this SOB was all over it.
I thought it? no he thought it 230 years ago.

you know what? I have spent the last few hours reading all this....and I think I may be the re-incarnation of someone...I may have to read the gossip column version of this mans' life...
but I may be Immanuel Kant come back all over again...
damn. if you are at all interested check this out.
I was going to say it but he already did..
always over 200 years too late...but I did start wearing Converse way before everybody else....so I got that going for me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just so you know...I clicked on the link that led me to wikipedia and saw a picture of a bunch of old dudes and the phrase "Prolegomena to any Future Metaphysics" and I thought "screw that...this isn't for a test, so I'm not reading it"
snap