Wednesday, October 24, 2007

the best post ever...

I have this thing where if I see a CD by a band and it's "the best of" or "greatest hits" and I know for an empirical fact that they have never done anything but shit in our ears?
I get a little annoyed.
so.
once I have made 100 posts I would like to have a contest to see what is the number one all time greatest( so far) post...
the people will vote...
unfortunately at this point "the people" will only be 3 or 4 people voting (and that's if we manage some kind of astronomical poll turnout of 95- 100 %)
at any rate I would be curious to see what "the people" think is the best one...

geeze, how the fuck can i get more people to read this garbage? any ideas?

ps: new record! spell check only came up with 1 correction. spell check doesn't recognize "geeze" i guess...fuck spell check in that regard...
I rule!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

to answer your how to get more people reading question. i would probably pass the site along to some folk if it weren't for all the potty mouth. considering your love of the english language i don't think this would be a tough problem to fix. until then, i'll just be 1 of the 4 happy little readers.

Anonymous said...

Here is my gripe Mister Man--for one so smart, can't you come up with a better word than just plain old, played out f--k?

I agree with Mrs. SW

michael said...

oh sure gang up on me. %66 percent of my readership has turned on me...it was bound to happen...look at what happened to Hemingway when the manuscript for "islands in the stream" was found...
oh well.