Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Censoship People has reared its Ugly head.

I knew this day would come.
Well it's official, I have been censored on the internet.
You know what that means?

The Terrorists Have Already Won.

I can try to go to the mall and buy a bunch of useless crap I don't need like President Jackass has suggested....but it might be too little, too late. I'm afraid they really may have already won and there is nothing a vibrating leather chair can do about it.

I should explain. Last night I left a comment on a blog. That the blog owner refused to post.
It was my usual well thought out, expletive laden diatribe that only tangentially had anything to do with the the actual subject.
In essence I said "fuck Doulas."
Every doula I know is a lying douche.
Of course the one I know happens to be my ex wife and while I will grant the two facts about her: 1) shes a doula and 2) she's a lying douche may be independent of each other and doulas as a group might be good people....I'm just saying all the ones I know are bad people, ok?

But the censorship has already begun. The terrorist have already won and soon we'll all be sporting burkhas....of course this is still america so we'll have burkhas that say Phat Farm or Abercrombie on them...but that's not the point.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUBU?? Really? who wears FUBU anymore.
Try Hollister or Billionare Boys Club.

I'm just saying...:)

Anonymous said...

BAH...YOU BASTARD
YOU CHANGED IT TO SAY PHAT FARM WHEN IT SAID FUBU BEFORE

Anonymous said...

who is the douche now? who is censoring now?

michael said...

Hide behind all the pseudonyms you want. Editing one's own work is perfectly acceptable. Completely shutting down an authors voice and not allowing the public to make their OWN judgement? That's censorship. Perhaps the, as yet unnamed, blog could have included an editors note pointing out the personal relationship the poster has with doulas? Readers may also note I'm allowing people to post comments freely and without censorship. (under as many pseudonyms they choose no less)
I'm just saying....